মঙ্গলবার, ৩ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

What tax form do you use when you purchase a home? | Finance ...

Question by : What tax form do you use when you purchase a home
I purchased a foreclosed home this past April. I?m doing all my taxes and was wondering what I can claim. I paid with cash, so I have no mortgage. I did get my 10% tax ?bonus? for purchasing the home, which i put right back into renovations. Anyway, is there a specific tax form to fill out for this? Best answer:

answer by the tax lady Look at
1040 schedule A. If your property taxes and charitable giving are enough to itemize, that?s the Form.Your renovations Merely added to your cost basis. That?s not part of your return until you sell.


Add your own answer in the comments!

kids choice awards 2012 micah true jamie moyer kansas vs ohio state unemployment winning mega million numbers bruce weber

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন